I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas with their loved ones! I put together a guide for a few NYE outfit options ranging from shiny tops to sequin gowns depending on what kind of NYE party you are heading to! This is the dress I am planning to wear to the NYE party this year with a pair of statement earrings and shoes. It also comes in a sparkling option. If metallics, sparkles, and sequin are not your thing, NYE night is a great way to try out a outfit that might be normally outside of your comfort zone. Don't be afraid to try out color, or a new cool way of layering things, or a cool new accessory! I hope this guide is helpful and you can either repurpose something that you already have or mix and match things you haven't before. All of the items are linked under each picture to shop!
1. Fun, festive top with leather skirt - great alternative for a full sequin dress. If you already have a simple skirt just pair it up with a sequin, statement top. Fun pumps are always a great way to accessorize an all-black-outfit or a little black dress.
2. Statement pants with tucked in top - I love these outfit combinations. Paperbag leather pants have been trending and they are perfect to pair with a tucked in top or bodysuit. These heels are very comfortable and will be great for a long night of dancing. And last but not least, the headband is a great way to accessorize an updo or if you are going to wear your hair down.
3. Favorite sequin & velvet dresses - you can never go wrong with one of these numbers for the NYE. This is the day to bring out all of your sequin and velvet tops/ dresses and wear them proudly :)
4. Ballgowns & jumpsuits - if you are heading to a black tie event here are some options for you as well!
5. Cozy sweater - here are a couple of options if you are planning to spend the night in or for a more low key night! Add a pair of statement earrings or necklace to make things more festive.
#simplychicbyanna #simplychicbyAnnablog #simplychic #fashionblog #fashionblognyc #NYCblogger #NYCblog #fashionblogger #styleblog #styleinspiration #styleinspo #nyestyleinspo #NYCstyleinspo #NYEoutfits #HappyNewYear #velvetdresses #sequindresses