Happy Fall Y'all...
except it doesn't even feel like fall! Here in Virginia daily temperatures for the last few weeks have been 80+ degrees! I am usually a fan of warm temperatures but by now I am ready for for fall weather and fall attire! However, fall is one of my favorite seasons so I am determined to find time in the midst of crazy life to enjoy fall festivities.
Today I would like to share some of the things on my fall to do list!
1. Decorate my apartment for fall!
2. Go pumpkin carving/ decorating with friends!
3. Go apple picking
4. Go on a hike to enjoy the beautiful colors of the fall
5. Go to a football game
6. Bake a pumpkin pie and make a pumpkin roll (my absolute favorite that I make each year around Thanksgiving time)
7. Drink hot apple cider
8. Make a list of what I am thankful for
9. Go through a corn maze
10. Stock up on fall-scented candles ( I have already started working on this one. Trader Joe's currently has the BEST vanilla-pumpkin scented candle that's only $3.99 and smells incredible!!)
11. Dress up for Halloween and give out candy on the Lawn (a tradition here at University of Virginia)
12. Make a Friends-giving dinner and Thanksgiving Dinner with the fam
13. Go on a run in a fall-crisp air (if it ever cools off!)
14. Go to a farmer's market
This is my list for now! What is something you look forward to doing this fall? Would love to hear from you guys!!