- Anna Makarova
I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy! I have been enjoying the blooms so much. It's definitely my favorite part of spring. These photos were taken last year when my family and I went to the cherry blossoms festival in DC.
This past week has definitely had its ups and downs. One of the days was an all-time low and it was hard to see the light in anything. The gravity of the situation we are in is really starting to hit me. The thought of this lasting a lot longer and the uncertainty around it is weighing heavily on me. I am not trying to complain as I totally understand that there are people who are in a lot worse of situation than I am... people who are actually sick or people who are in the front lines everyday fighting the battle or people whose job is considered essential and have to go in everyday.
But I thought there are others who might be feeling the same way so I wanted to come up with a blog post of positivity as a friendly reminder that you are not alone and that we will get through this together. Here are some of my new/old favorite uplifting quotes that I came across in the last few days and that helped me come out of my funk. I think they are worth thinking about...
1. Hope. "If you only carry one thing throughout your entire life, let it be hope. Let is be hope that better things are always ahead. Let it be hope that you can get through even the toughest of times. Let it be hope that you are stronger than any challenge that comes your way. Let it be hope that you are exactly where you are meant to be right now, and that you are on the path to where you are meant to be... because during these times, hope will be the very thing that carries you through."
2. Always be kinder than you feel.
3. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
4. It's at the heart of everything we struggle with in life: longing to be valuable, to be accepted, to be prized, to be worth something to somebody, to have a life that matters, and God's saying 'you matter! I didn't make anyone else like you. You are not a reprint or a lithograph. You are a one-of-a-kind, original creation of God.'" Louie Giglio
5. Your struggles are helping you grow in ways you can't imagine. It might be hard to see right now, but one day you'll look back and realize things had to happen the way they did to get you to where you are. Trust that today's challenges will be responsible for your future growth. -Marc and Angel Chernoff
6. "The only way God can show us He is in control is to put us in situations we can't control" -Steven Furtick
7. "When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty, trust him fully because two things can happen. Either He will catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly" Unknown author
8. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love" - Marcus Aurelius
9. The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.
10. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
#springstyle #outfitidea #springfashion #springoutfitideas #simplychicbyannablog #simplychicblog #simplychic #simplychicbyAnna