Sephora Spring Sale reviews
Happy Monday! Sephora Spring sale has started. This is a great time to stock up on all those beauty & skincare products! I wanted to share some of my favorites that are up to 20% off.
Here are the deals:
If you are not a Sephora beauty insider, all you have to do is set up a free account to start earning points. You will be able to receive 10% off starting on April 23rd.
If you are already a Sephora shopper then you can get some additional perks when you use SPRINGSAVE when checking out.
ROUGE MEMBERS: 20% OFF (4/17-5/1)
VIB MEMBERS: 15% OFF (4/21-4/29)
INSIDER MEMBERS: 10% OFF (4/23-4/27)
My personal skincare favorites:
1. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: this has been one of my favorite beauty findings. It is so so good! I had a problem with chapped lips and this sleeping mask has helped fix the issue. It's so moisturizing and smoothes the lines on your lips. Overnight, it absorbs well into the lips unlike some of the other similar products that leave residue. I also love using it as gloss during the day and add it over my lipstick.
2. Dermalogica Microfoliant Exfoliator: I have sensitive skin, so for a while have had a hard time finding an exfoliator that didn't cause skin irritation. It leaves my skin smooth, soft, and clean.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel: One of my skin struggles has been uneven skin tone and enlarged pores. I have noticed a major difference after using these for just a week, so I can only imagine what a difference they would make after a month or more. The main improvement has been in my skin tone so if it's one your complains then I recommend trying it out :)
4. Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream: Shiseido is such a reliable brand. While the products are pricy, they always do what they are supposed to. Eye cream has kept my under-eye area hydrated all day long especially during cold winter months. Some of the other eye-creams that I used in the past, used to not sit well with the under-eye concealer and looked very uneven and I haven't had that issue with Shiseido.
5. Supergoop! Unseen sunscreen SPF 40: This is a daily primer that I use before putting makeup on. It is so important to protect skin from sun exposure and combining the two steps of my skincare routine (primer and SPF) has been great! It smooths over the skin before applying makeup.
6. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer: My skin is dry but especially during winter time. This cream has been life-changing. It hydrates without being greasy. I also love the design of the bottle which allows you to fully use all the product in the container and it doesn't get messy.
My personal makeup favorites:
1. Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer: This has been a great concealer. It sits well with other makeup and sincere products. It does its job by color-correcting under-eye circles and stays on well for the duration of the day. It also doesn't emphasize fine lines around the eyes.
2. Charlotte Tilbury. Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer: This is perfect for days you don't want to do your full makeup routine but still want some coverage. This is a good light moisturizer that also evens out your skin tone.
3. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara: This mascara makes your lashes look longer. I also like how it doesn't form clumps on the lashes.
4. Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil: This has been one of my favorite tanning products. It is perfect for when you need just a little bit of glow. If you are going for a long-lasting self-tanner then I recommend.... 5. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse: It spreads evenly without streaking. It also dries really fast. I usually apply it 10-15 mins before going to bed and it doesn't smudge.
6. Dior Foundation: This foundation has a natural finish. It provides thorough coverage and stays on all day.
My personal hair favorites:
1. Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3: I use this product one/ twice a week. It really nourishes the hair and leaves it looking and healthy and smooth.
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: This is definitely a splurge for a dry shampoo and you can find cheaper dry shampoos that do the job, but this one is a "treat-yo hair" kind of product :) I don't use it weekly but use this one for special occasions It keeps your hair looking and feeling clean and smells INCREDIBLE. It's not as powdery as some of the other dry shampoos and applies more evenly than others.
3. Kerastase Resistance Shampoo for Damaged Hair: After using this shampoo for about 2-3 weeks I have noticed that my hair truly looked healthier.
4. Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray: I love to use this spray. It adds texture to the hair and keeps the curls in for longer without sticking the hair together and making it look tacky. After you spray your hair it keeps the hair style looking natural and effortless.
5. Ouai Leave In Conditioner: I spray it into wet hair and leave it in. It makes it easier to brush out hair after showering and detangle it. This product makes the hair feel silky and look shiny. I also use it to spray down any baby hair around the face.
6. Olaplex No5. Bond Maintenance Conditioner: After a couple weeks of use the hair did look healthier. I also like that it's a lighter conditioner than some of the other ones that I used in the past. It also helped with frizz.